Sunday, November 22, 2020

my personal opinion

hello classmates, on this occasion I will give my opinion about two topics: I strongly believe that abortion should be free, safe, gratuitous and legal for all women who wish to have one. Every woman is free to decide about her body, and no one can force an unwanted child on her. Children are respected and deserve parents who want to have them. Forcing a woman to have a child she does not want is bringing into the world a human being who will probably suffer all her life. Where will she go? will be given up for adoption? will end up in "sename"? and the pro-lifers? where are they after the baby is born? Besides, abortions happen every day at every moment in an unsafe way, thousands of women have died because of it, it is time to legalize it. We need to move forward culturally, leave behind the conservative morality of the Church and move forward as a society. The state is indebted to us. On the other hand, I think that some tattoo designs are very pretty, and that in certain places of the body they look beautiful (like on the forearm) but I would never get one because the fact of thinking that it will remain all my life on the body scares me a lot, because if I get bored of it I will not be able to remove it :(

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you! abortion must be free, safe, gratuitous and legal for all women!
    by the way i love the idea of having a tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same as you, although some tatoos can look beautiful, i don't like the idea of having it for the rest of your life. Actually you can delete it, but it's painful D:

    ReplyDelete