Wednesday, November 4, 2020

my future job

Hello classmates. This time I will talk about my future job. The truth is that if you ask me, my ideal job would be one where I would be my own boss, such as having my own pharmacy where I can achieve my own goals in terms of salary, work in an environment that suits me and also be able to decide when to take a vacation. Who knows if I will ever be able to reach that goal.
But being a little more realistic, when I graduate from chemistry and pharmacy I would like to work in a laboratory since it is what I like most about the university career, but from what I have been told the work of a pharmaceutical chemist in a laboratory is a little boring, but I will have to experience it to know what it is like. My other option is to work in a hospital, where I can interact more with the patient, which I find very interesting. As far as salary goes, I'd like it to be enough to live well and give the best to my future dogs :) The truth is that I am a little afraid to think about the future because I feel that I am still small hahah

3 comments:

  1. The dog or cat children are the best motivation to keep going, do it for them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja, I am small too, but keep going to obtained what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laboratory work must be interesting, but having your own drug store could rise your income at quite high levels since pharmacy is one of the most rentable business that exist. Wish you get it.

    ReplyDelete