Wednesday, November 18, 2020

I don't want to study!

Hello everyone! As you read in the title, the truth is that I don't want to do a postgraduate course after graduating from chemistry and pharmacy (and it's something I decided while in quarantine). The reason is simple: I feel that I have spent 21 years of my life just studying and I want to do something different. We are literally studying since we were kids (and I was obsessed with having good grades) and when you are still a teenager you have to decide what career you want to continue studying and so on until approximately 25 years old (sometimes more). And I don't want to spend more time of my life in that, I want to feel the freedom to say ''I have nothing to study for tomorrow'' and be able to live the day to day. What I really want to do is get my degree in pharmaceutical chemistry, work to get experience and go far away hahah. But to go far away first I want to learn English, I would enroll in an English school here in Chile and then perfect it abroad. When I have already traveled enough I will think about what to do, perhaps to have a house or to put a pharmacy or to have family or to have many dogs (that is the most probable thing), who knows hahah.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way as you! i'm tired of being study always! I just want my own money haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably we all get to a moment when we just want to finish what we must do and have time for ourselves to enjoy life!

    ReplyDelete