Thursday, October 15, 2020

Iceland: a friendly country

 Welcome to my blog, on this occasion I will share with you one of my great dreams: to visit Iceland.

Capital city: Reykjavík
This country is an island located in Northern Europe, its population is only 360,000 people. Its climate is extremely cold, especially in winter. This Nordic country was founded by Vikings, who left a great cultural richness, some traditions are still maintained. 

fact: it is the first country in the global peace index.

Reykjanes peninsula


There are many things I would like to do in Iceland, including feeling a connection with nature in its immense variety of landscapes: volcanoes, glaciers, waterfalls, lava caves and northern lights. 


Vatnajökull National Park is one of the most beautiful parks in the world, where you can find the Vatnajökull glacier, which is so big that it occupies 8% of the island. 

Vatnajökull

I would also like to go to Blue Lagoon, besides being beautiful, it contains thermal waters rich in minerals. 

Blue Lagoon
And so hundreds of other places I could name. It would really be great to be able to spend time in this country to get to know its culture and nature.



4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful place to visit! but the cold weather makes me feel terrified haha.
    on the other hand, the nordic culture is very interesting to me, i'd like to know more about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once i saw a tv programme about visiting Iceland, it seems a very happy land, even the traffic lights were with emotics, i loved that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really love to see the northern lights too, they must be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow iceland, it reminds me of vinland saga, an anime of a young icelanders, fights with vikings and how it arrives in america.

    ReplyDelete