Friday, August 2, 2019

good recommendations


Resultado de imagen para el tunel ernesto sabatoHello classmates, today I will talk about a very interesting topic ... my favorite book and movie.
I'm not really a good reader, or maybe I just haven't given myself the time to read a good book, I remember that at school I hated reading, since they literally forced you to do it, and read books like "the odyssey", "the iliada "," Don quixote of la mancha "was very boring for me :( I wanted to sleep as soon as I started reading them.
But there was a book that I liked too much and that it was not an obligation to read it ... "the tunnel" by Ernesto Sabato.
It is a book in which its protagonist tells readers the story of how he killed his wife and the reasons that made him commit that crime. It really is a very  book.
On the other hand, I am not very good at watching movies, but I love the series, so I will recommend one that you have to see if or if, especially if you are in the faculty of chemistry haha.
Resultado de imagen para breaking badThis series is called "breaking bad" that tells the story of a chemistry professor who gets cancer, and has no money to pay for his treatment or to leave his family when he dies, so he begins to synthesize methamphetamine with an ex student. It is a very good story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment