Thursday, July 25, 2019

a new blogger

Hi classmates, here we are, for the last time :(
I hope your experience as a blogger has been good, for my part it was.
I had never thought before that I could write a blog. It was an incredible experience ...
The truth is that I do not consider myself good writing, I have a hard time expressing myself through writing, but doing this blog has helped me a lot with that. Especially for my career, which does not have that "humanist" side.

From time to time it is good to write, even just for you ... for example Sometimes, when I am sad, I take a notebook and start writing what I am feeling, then I read it and think ... really this is so important to be this sad? Is it life or death?, Etc ... and that helps me a lot.
I think that the English blog is a very original and entertaining experience, where we can meet our classmates without the need to talk to them, that's why I would like more blogs to be included about:
-important trips in your life
-family, friends
-what you like most about your home
-the most important person in your life
and more ..
Anyway friends, I hope to find you in English 4 <3

5 comments: