Thursday, June 20, 2019

my puppies are my models

Hi classmates! Today I will tell you about my favourite photography, I do not really have just one.
I love taking pictures of my dogs, and obviously my favourite photographs are of them. I really love dogs, I feel that don't exist nothing best in the world, they are very noble and loyal.
 It was very difficult to choose among so many pictures of my puppies, but I managed to choose two that I find very funny.

The first photo is of my dog named Draco, I take it in my plot in Melipilla, It's amazing... he's smiling:) I took this picture about three weeks ago. When I see this photo I get very happy:)

that same day, I took a picture of Draco and my other dog named Droopy, this time Draco is kissing Droopy, I just love this picture, every time I see the picture I die of tenderness.

5 comments:

  1. I agree. It is best to photograph the puppies :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love puppys too, is really beautiful the photography of the dog with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draco is a highly charismatic puppy, i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW THEY`RE SO CUTE! SUCH A BEAUTIFULL POST!

    ReplyDelete